Wednesday, 8 April 2009



Initially, when i was thinking about doing a website on dog shows or something, I was researching when and where dog shows were being held. So when I dragged my self back on the Reportage track I was reminded about a previous idea I had had which would be to document/report on dog shows. When I had researched the shows before there seemed to be loads of them, now i cant find any happening in the area, they are all up north over Easter or held further South in the Summer. So unless one pops up soon, that idea might be out the window completely...

In the mean time I am continuing to take photos of dogs in various parks and seeing if there is any kind of story or 'event' that is emerging. Technically it could literally be "Four hours in the Park, how many dogs do I see?" As simple as that, which I think could be very effective, but we shall see...

Here are some images from Preston Park and I will post some illustrations I have done from the various photos over the next week or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment