Aware of how little time we have to get this project done (and it has to be the best we have done!) I got going on getting some photographs for reference.
I rang Shoreham's Dog's Trust to see if it would be ok to visit the dogs and take photos of them. I explained that I was doing a project and needed some images of dogs for reference. After speaking to various different people and departments, I spoke with the manager of the Shoreham site. She advised me that it would be fine for me to some and take photos but unfortunately I would not be allowed to photograph the dogs out of their cages or from behind their kennels. The images I took were far from good as I could not use the flash on the camera and the dogs were all behind glass. Here are some of the better ones...
No comments:
Post a Comment